girly pastel colors

t-shirt -primark, pants - h&m, cardigan - h&m, scarf - h&m, shoes - cotton on, sunnies - mango, bag - taobao, bracelets - h&m, watch - michael kors
Am vergangenen Wochenende fiel meine Wahl mal wieder auf ein Outfit bestehend aus Pastellfarben, wie baby-rosa, beige und hellgrau. Diese Farben sind schon seit Jahren meine absoluten Go-To-Farben, die ich einfach immer und immer wieder gerne tragen mag und auch gerade in Kombination miteinander besonders schön finde. Da die Farben sehr mädchenhaft sind, habe ich das Outfit noch mit meinen goldenen Glitzer-Ballerina abgerundet.

Last weekend, once again my choice fell on an outfit consisting of pastel colors such as baby pink, beige and light gray. These colors have been my absolute go-to colors for some  years now and I'm not getting tired of wearing them over and over again and especially love them in combination with each other. Since these colors are very girly, I have completed them with my gold glitter ballerina.





Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments

  1. I love this pastel look, it is so feminine and fun! And those flats are perfect! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Loving that bag :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hint of pastel, so fresh and pretty ;) Loving the bag and your pants most!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag! ...and all the pastel :) found you via the link up
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i immediately thought of a ballerina too haha! i love them together, and this outfit is just darling. you look adorable!

    PS- I'm popping by from Style Sessions!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color combo! Soft & feminine...I love it! Stopping by from Style Elixir.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice look, love the colors and it's just really pretty! :)
    Stopping by from Style Elixier / Fab-friday! :)

    xoxo
    http://sarandaadriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pastels... I think they're perfect year-round. And those gold shoes-- ugh, I'm obsessed! New follower from Friday's Fab Favorites :) Hope you'll drop by my blog and follow along, as well. Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is great, I love the combo of soft pastels, and I think it totally works for fall. The glittery flats are fun and fab!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!