office outfits (vol. 2)


Da ich letzte Woche ziemlich doll erkältet war und sogar ein paar Tage mit Fieber im Bett gelegen habe, hatte ich leider keine Gelegenheit neue Outfitbilder zu machen, so dass ich heute mal wieder eine Zusammenstellung von meinen alltäglichen Outfits zeige, die ich auch im Office getragen habe, denn wie bereits hier erläutert ist der Dresscode bei uns zum Glück (sehr) casual! 


Since I had such a strong cold last week and even was lying in bed with fever for a couple of days. I didn't have the opportunity to take new outfit pictures. So today, I show you once again a compilation of my everyday outfits that I have worn in the office, since our office dress code is quite casual as already mentioned (here).





Follow on Bloglovin          



9 comments

  1. Wow, great job styling casual looks. They're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to work in a office, thank you for giving outfit advice! http://cooking-wishes.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfits. Gave me some new ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the maroon jeans and white blouse the most!


    Ms Jelena xx | http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so cute!! I love your outfits. I am awful at pairing things but I'm getting great tips/ideas from you. :)

    Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! Loving those skirts especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicole!! I'm happy to report you were featured on my blog today! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!