neutral lover

sweater - h&m, skirt - otto, shoes - massimo dutti, messanger bag - massimo dutti, bangles - h&m, necklace - stradivarius, ring - zara, nail polish - opi
Heute möchte ich euch ein Outfit zeigen, dass ich bereits vor einiger Zeit getragen habe, als es auch mal etwas kühler in Hong Kong war, was man sich bei den aktuellen Temperaturen von fast 30 Grad allerdings nicht wirklich vorstellen kann! :-) Und wie ihr sehen könnt, ist es wieder mal ein Outfit in neutralen Farben (hier), die ich aktuell neben Marineblau (hier) total gerne mag.

Today I would like to show you an outfit that I wore some time ago, as it was a little bit cooler in Hong Kong, which you cannot really believe with current temperatures of almost 30 degrees! :-) And as you can see, again it is an outfit in neutral colors (here) that I currently love alongside with Navy (here).






Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments

  1. I love this outfit. The neutral shades really look great together!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral shades of the outfit, and the sweater works so perfectly with the skirt! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gott ist das Outfit süß! <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach du bist Deutsche und lebst in Hong Kong? :)
    Sehr süßes Outfit! Hab' dich über diese Blog-Party gefunden!
    <3

    http://365shades.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Outfit sieht wirklich toll aus =). Besonders die Schuhe haben es mir angetan!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your post at thats my style link party! And Your blog is so pretty - I just followed you! :) I LOVE this outfit, and your shoes are gorgeous! Hope you come for a visit on my blog too hun :)

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab outfit, lady! Love the neutrals :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super schönes Outfit, du siehst toll aus!
    Folge dir nun auch :)

    Wünsche dir einen tollen Abend!

    Liebste Grüße, Kathrin von
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cute outfit! I love the gold on the shoes, and accessories. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!