purple dress & a happy weekend!


dress - h&m, heels - aldo, clutch - cotton on, necklace - forever21, bracelet- h&m, nail polish - "kiss me on my tulips" by opi
Heute moechte ich euch einen wunderbaren Start ins Wochenende wünschen und euch noch mein neuestes Kleid von H&M zeigen, dass ich hier in Hong Kong fuer 99 HKD (also ca. 9.90 Euro) erstanden habe. Ich finde die Farbe einfach wunderschoen und dadurch das Kleid selber sehr schlicht ist, kann man es wunderbar mit den unterschiedlichsten Accessoires kombinieren und dadurch einen völlig anderen Look kreieren.

Today I would like to wish you a wonderful start into the weekend and also show you my newest dress from H&M that I just bought for 99 HKD in Hong Kong (or about 9.90 Euro). I find the color just beautiful and thus the dress itself is very simple, you can combine it perfectly with a variety of accessories and thereby create a totally different look.





6 comments

  1. Total schön kombiniert. Die Farbe steht dir richtig gut. Ich glaube ich brauche auch noch nudefarbene Pumps.

    Liebe Grüße, Mona
    Traumtänzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, elegant dress! Love the colour and that gold necklace is great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is gorg!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want nude pumps!! They are so pretty!! your entire outfit is nice!!!

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so cute!! I love the nude heels and that necklace. They go great with that dress. Your nail polish is so pretty too!!! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!