"simple but fabulous" goes facebook!


Nach einer kleinen Ewigkeit bin ich bzw. ist mein kleiner Blog nun auch bei Facebook mit einer eigenen Seite (www.facebook.com/SimpleButFabulous) vertreten und ich würde mich natürlich freuen, wenn ihr mir auch dort folgen würdet! Vielen Dank fuer eure Unterstützung!

After what feels like an eternity, my little blog is now also represented on Facebook with its own fan page (https://www.facebook.com/SimpleButFabulous) and I would be soooo happy if you would follow me on Facebook too! Thank you so much for your love and support!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and follow me, I follow you by GFC, Bloglovin.
    In Facebook I follow with my personal profile, hopefully also follow me on facebook with your personal profile.
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole nice to meet you dear! Omg you live in Hong Kong! Lovveeee it ;))) I miss all the good food there.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely support, I just followed you back on GFC and Bloglovin'.
    Keep up the good work ;))

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! Following your facebook´s page as Rakel Campos ^^

    Here is mine: https://www.facebook.com/LovelyStyleBlog

    Hope you like it ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment, dear, we follow you! follow us back, kiss xoxoxo

    kate&bee
    kate&bee on fb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!