cloudy weather

knitted sweater - h&m, shorts - h&m, sandals - h&m, belt - massimo dutti, messenger bag - massimo dutti, necklace - accessorize, nail polish - "my pinte exactly" by opi
Mit einem kurzen Outfitpost möchte ich euch einen schönen Dienstag wünschen. Ich bin im Moment in den Vorbereitungen fuer meinen Urlaub in Deutschland, auf den ich mich schon seit Wochen freue und es kaum noch erwarten kann meine Familie und Freunde wiederzusehen.

With a quick outfit post, I would like to wish you a wonderful Tuesday. I am currently in the preparations for my holiday in Germany, which I am looking forward for weeks and cannot wait to see my family and friends again.





Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. toller look. deine shorts gefallen mir seeehr gut.
    alles liebe
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely lovely! I adore those shorts :) Sometimes the cloudiest of days provide the best lighting! Have fun with your friends and family!!

    Christy
    Sunny with A Side of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your shorts and sandals <3

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!