blog presentation / june


So, here are the first three blogs that I would like to present to you in my blog presentation project. If you also would like to be part of the next round please read this post.

Jen is blogging on Vibrant, Vivacious, Veracious Beauty Blog.
"My site is a beauty blog that features makeup looks, product reviews, swatches, previews, and a touch of lifestyle. I like to focus on how colour shouldn't be scary- we should all embrace vibrant shades."

 Jezz is blogging on Jezz Dallas ☵ MAKE-UP your mind
"Ich blogge mindestens 3x die Woche, meistens öfter..und über alles was Beauty und Makeup angeht!!" 


Laura is blogging on Sealaura
"I blog about fashion, travel, food and coastal living. I would describe my blog as a lifestyle blog with an emphasis of living a beachy life." 



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely feature, Nicole! So sweet of you and very much appreciated! I visit Jezz's site often and will definitely check out Laura's! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I've linked this post on my blog's Facebook page, if you want to check it out:

      https://www.facebook.com/vibrantvivaciousveraciousbeautyblog

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, you are so kind, I love it! I shared it on my FB page. I will check out the other bloggers. Thanks so much for including me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!