simple but fabulous - 50

the hong kong people love the rubber duck
Ohne viele Worte zu verlieren, möchte ich euch ein paar Bilder aus meiner vergangenen Woche zeigen! Neben einem riesigen Gummientchen, das seit ein paar Wochen im Hafen Hong Kongs "wohnt", gab es koreanisches Essen (seit unserem Staedtetrip nach Seoul bin ich win grosser Fan von koreanischem Essen!) und aussergewoehnliche Desserts, die meine Woche etwas "fabelhafter" gemacht haben.

Without many words, I want to show you some pictures of my last week! Next to a giant rubber duck that lives for a couple of weeks in Hong Kong's harbor, there were also delicious desserts and Korean food (since our trip to Seoul I'm a huge fan of Korean food!) that made my week a little bit more "fabulous".

pink and gold is always a good choice

have you ever tried a flaming snow mountain?

hong kong's skyline is stil amazing for me!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments

  1. :) we had the rubber duck in sydney before hong kong and everyone loved it too!! great pictures

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard that rubber duck has been in several others cities before. It is so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Fun photos! Loving that fuchsia nail polish with those gold sandals :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I saw this duck on TV! My favourite animal :D
    Love it.

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!