2 years anniversary


It’s been two years since I started my little blog "simple but fabulous" as a way to share some of the things I love and experience in my daily-life. Since then it’s become an inherent part of my life and I don't want to miss it anymore. Your support and comments mean a lot to me and I'm looking forward to the next year. Thank you so much!

hong kong star ferry

seoul

hiking outfit

sweet christmas

infinity brunch
I'm back

apricot sushi

welcome back
condensed milk cake


a personal premiere


sweet cranberry-cream cheese croissants

changes


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments

  1. I love your pictures of the food!
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh finally a blog with a different layout :) I like how your page opens and how I could choose which entry to read first ♪Congratulations:)) and I like your style a lot ~ The picture from the brunch with the glass of champaign (?) looks good, you must have a good camera !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww happy 2 year bloggerversary girl:)! Wishing you much happing and success with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and I wish you all the best in the future!


    x

    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to the blog!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - congrats on your 2-year-anniversary!
    Keep up the lovely work :)

    XX

    IN BED WITH FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for your 2 year blog anniversary!! Love all your pictures!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Here's to many more years! I just celebrate my blog's 1 year anniversary. :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!