burgundy

skirt - cotton on, top - sara, jacket - zara, scarf - zara, tights - h&m, shoes- cotton on, bag - comma, belt - h&m, nail polish - opi
Mein absoluter Lieblingsrock ist zurzeit dieser weinrote Rock von Cotton On, den ich bereits hier zum ersten Mal gezeigt habe. Die Farbe lässt sich einfach wunderbar kombinieren, so dass dieses Mal meine Wahl auf ein graues Top und meine graue Tweedjacke gefallen ist. 

My absolute favorite skirt is currently the wine-red skirt from Cotton On, which I have already shown you here the first time. The color is easy to combine, so that this time my choice fell on a gray top and my gray tweed jacket.




Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments

  1. beautiful!very girly but also classy.love the skirt and the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I also wear burgundy in my last post:)
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome for me to have a site, which is good in support of my experience. thanks admin
    Have a look at my webpage :: no credit check loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dein Outfit gefällt mir mal wieder richtig gut :) Toller Rock!
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skirt! The burgundy shade is so rich and chic. The scarf is beautiful too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very nice outfit and you have such lovely skirt!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super süßes outfit, der rock steht dir total gut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!