apricot sushi


Ich liebe Sushi ueberalles und konnte natürlich nicht widerstehen, als ich dieses Rezept fuer Aprikosen-Sushi entdeckt hatte. Leider habe ich keine Aprikosen bekommen, so dass ich mich spontan für Pfirsiche entschieden habe, was auch richtig lecker war.  Aber man  könnte auch wunderbar Himbeeren, Bananen oder ein anderes Obst verwenden. Die Kombination aus Pfannkuchen, Milchreis und frischem Obst ist einfach total lecker und bildet   einen tollen Nachtisch für ein Sushi-Dinner.

I absolutely love sushi and could not resist, when I found this recipe for Apricot Sushi by chance. Unfortunately, I did not get apricots, so I decided spontaneously for peaches, which were also delicious. But you could also use perfectly raspberries, bananas or other fruit. The combination of pancakes, rice pudding and fresh fruit is absolutely delicious and makes a great dessert for a sushi dinner.






Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments

  1. That looks amazing!!!!! If I wasn´t that lazy and unskilled with cooking, I´d totally do it!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!!i have to pin it:))and try it of course too!!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks incredible! So sweet and colourful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apricot sushi is something new to me but definitely sound fresh =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, this looks like art. Too beautiful to eat yet it looks too delicious to resist! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das sieht mal lecker aus! mmmmh! das muss ich unbedingt ausprobieren!
    alles liebe,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the moment I see that And I'm hungry!

    It look soo sooo delicious!

    would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! I'll have to give this a go! I too adore sushi and to see it in this version is just perfect for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tolle Idee! Ich mag die süße Sushi:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sehr yummy:) Liebe Grüße von yummydesign

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from newest gossip.

    Also visit my page short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  13. wunderbar, sehr schön <3

    allerliebste grüße,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!