I'm back

skirt - cotton on, shirt - zara, cardigan - h&m, tights - h&m, shoes - cotton on, jacket - h&m, bag - comma, necklace - accessorize, watch - michael kors, nail polis - opi
Nach einer kleinen Blogging-Pause, bin ich nun wieder zurück und möchte euch ein Outfit zeigen, dass ich vergangene Woche getragen habe. Den Rock habe ich bereits vor Monaten bei Cotton On gekauft und mich sofort in ihn verliebt. Die Farbe Oxblood gehört im Moment zu meinen absoluten Lieblingsfarben und ich finde man kann sie wunderbar kombinieren. Welche Farbe mögt ihr im Moment am liebsten?

After a short blogging break, I'm now back and want to show you an outfit that I wore last week. I have bought this skirt several months ago at Cotton On and fell in love with it immediately. The color Oxblood is one of my favorite colors at the moment and I think it can be combined easily. Which color you like at the moment the most?




11 comments

  1. oh you're looking so pretty, i love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply lovely!
    love the skirt & love how you paired it with the navy blue cardigan!
    i also love oxblood color nowadays


    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute and chic at the same time
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh wie toll du aussiehst !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cold weather ensemble! I can never go wrong with a cute skirt and a cardie <3

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my giveaway to win a $80 MsDressy voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    New Outfit Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that skirt- it's a great color and I have one in a pencil style. great look really like the necklace too! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich finde vor allem das Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis sehr gut bei den Lacken! :)

    Schönes Outfit, für blauweiß gestreift bin ich immer Feuer und Flamme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sehr schöner look. gefällt mir richtig gut!
    alles liebe
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    Daniel Wellington watch

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! Loving the stripes mixed with that skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!