simple but fabulous - 44


enjoying a tasty fruit loaf
Bereits bei meinem letzten Urlaub in Deutschland habe ich ein paar Tüten Weihnachtsgebäck, wie Spekulatius und Lebkuchenherzen gekauft, um in der Weihnachtszeit hier in Hong Kong "versorgt" zu sein. Leider gab es aber noch keinen Stollen, so dass ich mich riesig gefreut habe, als ich in unserem Supermarkt in Hong Kong einen Stollen entdeckt habe, den ich natürlich auch gleich mitnehmen musste.

During my last holidays in Germany I already bought a couple of traditional Christmas cookies like almond cookies and gingerbread hearts to be prepared for the Christmas season here in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, there were no fruit loafs available during my holidays, so I was very happy, when I found a fruit loaf in our supermarket here in Hong Kong, which I had to buy - of course!

fruits shower gels

self-made pizza

m&m's in a christmas edition - just red and green

having a wonderful lunch with my boyfriend

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Stollen in Hong Kong - das ist cool!

    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love the M&M Holiday Editions, the Mint Filled ones in Green and White are my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!