spontaneous

leggings - h&m, top - cotton on, long cardigan - cotton on, scarf - gift, flats - primark, bag - comma, bracelet - stradivarius, watch - michael kors, nail polish - opi
Diese Fotos sind bereits vor ein paar Wochen entstanden, als mein Freund und ich uns spontan dazu entschlossen haben zu einem unserem "Lieblingsrestaurants" zu gehen, um dort die beste Nudelsuppe Hong Kongs zu essen. (Dies ist zumindest meine Meinung!) Da es schnell gehen musste, habe ich mich für ein simples Outfit bestehend aus Leggings und Long-Cardigan entschieden.

These photos were taken a few weeks ago when my boyfriend and I have decided spontaneously to go to one of our "favorite restaurants" in order to eat the best noodle soup in Hong Kong. (This is at least my opinion!)  Since we have been in a rush, I went for a simple outfit consisting of leggings and long cardigan






Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments

  1. your floral scarf is so beautiful!
    great bag too.
    JOIN MY MANGO DRESS GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simples aber sehr schoenes Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Your scarf is lovely!

    http://hotspotemily.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is beautiful and the bag is fantastic. And I love ramen and pho- nothing more delicious than a good noodle soup during the colder months!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for dropping by my blog and following me. I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin too =)
    Your MK watch looks great! It's rare for me to know that a non-Asian loves noodle soup. I love noodle soup! Maybe I'll visit this place when I go HK next =)

    www.diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steht dir gut. Das Tuch mag ich sehr gern.
    <3
    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag! :)

    Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your bag!! beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. die Tasche finde ich sehr schÖn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!