extrapetite



Vor ein paar Tagen bin ich bei YouTube auf den Kanal von Jean gestossen, die auch den wundervollen Blog "extrapetite" schreibt und ich war sofort verzaubert. Jean ist einfach wunderschoen und hat ein Haendchen fuer tolle Kombinationen, die man auch im Office wunderbar tragen kann. Ich habe mir fast alle ihre Video angeguckt und dieses ist eines meiner absoluten Favoriten. Schaut es auch mal an!

A few days ago I came across the channel of Jean on Youtube, who also writes the wonderful blog "extrapetite" and I was immediately enchanted. Jean is beautiful and just has a knack for great combinations which you can wear perfectly in the office. I've watched almost all of her videos, and this is one of my absolute favorites. Check it out!


Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments

  1. i've seen a few of her videos before. she has great style..very elegant...a lot of her outfits are suited for office wear which is of no use to me haha..but i like to adapt some and make them more casual!

    p.s. cool you live in hong kong! I miss it there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment!
      Yeah, Hong Kong is great! Love it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following my blog:) I am your latest follower. I am excited to be visiting HK and Taiwan soon. How do you like life in HK? I have lived there for a long time and miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! Yeah, Hong Kong is a great city! Love it here and enjoy every single day!

      Delete
  3. Amazing blog hun!! I opened a new blog and would love to hear your thought of it!! Would love to follow each other and stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ways to change up the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such great post! It's really amazing!!! I'm totally in love with your blog!!!

    Welcome to my blog!
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the comment and for following me!! I'm following you back!! Do you also want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    I love your blog and this post is really nice!!

    Have a nice day!

    www.honnejihen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole, I enjoyed watching this video! (I posted leopard cardigan a few posts ago and mine's from Ann taylor too :)) Thanks for sharing! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!