simple but fabulous - 40

to see the skyline of HK Island is still amazing to me!
Heute möchte ich euch einige Fotos meiner vergangenen Woche zeigen, die kleine Dinge zeigen, die meine Woche etwas fabelhafter gemacht haben!

Today I would like to show you some photos of my last week, which show little things that have made my week a little bit more fabulous!

salted caramel mocha frappuchino  is my favorite drink at starbucks at the moment - perfect for  autumn!

yummy candies from our Korea trip

having indian curry as dinner

visited the farmer's market



                                                       

5 comments

  1. i like the way you choose how to express your fellings through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verdammt, so viel leckeres Essen. Würde ich jetzt alles am liebsten in mich hineinstopfen :)
    Gut, dass ich noch ein bisschen Suppe hier habe, die ich jetzt auch genießen kann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures. Now I'm craving starbucks! :)

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaa, the farmer's market looks so appealing! most probably I wouldn't be able to leave it for hours:)))

    staklene bombone | hard candies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!