fashion inspiration: floral pants

floral pants von simplebutfabulous

Da das Wetter in Hong Kong im Moment alles andre als frühlingshaft ist, habe ich mich gestern von den neuen wunderschönen Kollektionen, die man überall im Internet sehen kann inspirieren lassen. Und ins Auge gestochen sind mir dabei ganz besonders "Floral pants" (Hosen mit einem Blumendruck). Sie sind einfach zauberhaft schön und perfekt für den Frühling. Ganz besonders schöne Hosen habe ich bei Stradivarius und sheinside entdeckt und wie ihr ja wisst, bekommt ihr bei sheinside 20% auf euern Einkauf, wenn ihr den Code NIC20

As the weather in Hong Kong is not like spring weather and more like autumn weather lately, I was inspired by the beautiful new collectionswhich can be seen everywhere on the Internet yesterday. And especially the "Floral pants" (trousers with a floral print) caught my attention. They are simply enchanting and beautiful and perfect for spring. I've discovered some very nice pants at Stradivarius and sheinside and as you know, you can get  20% discount upon your purchase, if you enter NIC20 at sheinside!

Follow simple but fabulous

11 comments

  1. Hab heute auch ein Mädchen damit gesehen und hätte sie fast gefragt, wo sie ihre gekauft hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love floral so much... i like this post!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in love with floral prints! :)
    spring is blooming soon <3

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these new floral prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty those floral pants, my favorite is number 6 <3

    http://manifest2materialism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. die sehen toll aus, schöne Auswahl
    muss mir auch unbedingt eine zulegen!
    Besser kann man den Frühling nicht verkörpern ;)

    claude//imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your comment! I'm following you on bloglovin now! Thanks for following!

    Hope you're having a wonderful time in HK! I was actually born there and will be returning for a visit in July :)

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got too excited and forgot to tell you how much I ADORE all those floral pants! I wish my legs were long enough to pull them off! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. how about following each other? :)
    follow me and I'll follow you back as soon as I find you in my follower list :)

    h-eart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!