simple but fabulous - 28

one of cutest ice cream cake ever
Mein absolutes Highlight der vergangenen Tage war natürlich die Nachricht meiner Freundin, dass sie noch in diesem Jahr heiraten wird (hier), aber darüber hinaus gab es auch noch ein paar kleine Dinge, die mich einfach glücklich gemacht haben. 

My highlight of the past days was of course the news of my friend that she is going to marry this year (here), but there were also some other little things that made ​​me happy.

beautiful pictures of Marilyn Monroe

get this great necklace on sale (70% off!)

new decoration for my mobile phone

15 comments

  1. oh gosh ! that ice cream cake stole my hearttt
    did you bought that ?
    :3

    http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Marylin Monroe colage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, wie kommt es denn, dass du gerade in hong kong bist :)?

    ENJOY xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great blog! love that phone accessory!

    I'm following! hope you'll follow back!

    katieli

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all congrats to your friend! Secondly u have some pretty things here!;)
    Thank u for your comment on my blog, u're so welcome there, anytime!!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also in diesem Jahr stehen bei mir auch noch einige Hochzeiten auf dem Plan, auf die ich mich schon sehr freue. Scheint, als wollen alle unbedingt noch in 2012 heiraten. ;)
    Ach ja, und deine Handydeko gefällt mir sehr. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ach ich liebe Marilyn Monroe!!!

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool necklace!

    http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just followed your blog.I love it!!

    Love the Marilyn portraits,has inspired me to start back drawing again :)

    Nicole have a great weekend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cake looks delicious!
    love the necklace :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicole,you have lovely blog!Thanx for visiting and following mine,I follow you back!
    Kisses!:)

    http://fashionista89109.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!