simple but fabulous - 20

delicoius chocolate buns
Meine letzte Woche war leider nicht besonders fabelhaft, da ich mich erkältet hatte. Ich war nicht so krank, dass ich zu Hause bleiben musste, aber es ging mir echt nicht gut und ich war froh, als ich mich am Wochenende erholen konnte. Aber natürlich gab es auch ein paar kleine Highlights, die ich euch hier zeige:


Unfortunately, my last week was not very fabulous, because I had caught a coldI was not so sick that I had to stay at homebut I didn't feel well and I was glad when I could relax on the weekend. But of course there were a few little highlights that I show you here:

we had a nice evening at the cinema


I was impressed by this huge variety of cakes - yummy
my orchid has blossoms again

9 comments

  1. Delicious cakes! I'm drooling here now. I have to have my fix of sweets this instant. :-)

    Much love from Mystic Nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orchid is stunning. I have the same variety which has just finished flowering. Wow! Those cakes. Get well soon Nicole xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmy! Looks so delicious. Awesome photos!



    Xoxo,

    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. was für schöne bilder. ich hoffe es geht dir mittlerweile besser?!

    ich hätte jetzt auch gerne eine torte.
    gute besserung!

    alles liebe
    maren

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photo diary. It's very beautiful.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pastries look scrumptious and I LOVE orchids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... das 2. Bild sieht ja hammer aus! :-O

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!