sweets

sunday: key lime cake
Dass ich Desserts überalles liebe und Vorspeisen, sowie Hauptgerichte ausfallen lassen könnte, habe ich euch hier schon berichtet, aber in der vergangenen Woche gab es wirklich sehr viele und vor allem leckere Desserts, die euch nicht vorenthalten möchte. Von fruchtigem Key Lime Cake, über Frozen Yoghurt bis hin zu Sticky Rice mit Mango!!! Lecker!

I love everything about desserts and I could skip appetizers as well as main dishes. I've already told you this fact about me here, but last week I've eaten so many desserts, which have been so delicious, that I would like to show them. From fruity key lime cake, to frozen yoghurt and sticky rice with mango!  Yummy!

tuesday: frozen yoghurt
saturday: ice cream
friday: sticky rice
wednesday: pineapple parfait

Follow simple but fabulous

13 comments

  1. Wow! You've got such a sweet tooth Nicole! Me too, but I also like savoury so the choice is difficult between starter & dessert!!!!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! My mouth instantly started watering!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture look delicious! Great pictures.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on Fash Boulevard. I would love for you to stop by again soon. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yami, ich stehe auch total auf deserts!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay a HK-blog! I miss HK, will be sure to follow you to get my HK-fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mouth is totally watering after reading this post!!! YUM!!!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich möchte auch einen Frozen Joghurt haben. *heul*

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks soooo yummy! Same here, I love sweets :) I really want to get something right now.. -akiko

    http://styleimported.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. das sieht alles ganz vorzüglich aus! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!