how to: leather skirt

how to: leather skirt
(leather skirt - h&m.com, 1. oversized top - topshop.com, polka dot jacket - riverisland.com, high heels - heels.com, nail polish - swears.com 2. stone shirt - coggles.com, shoes - h&m.com, messenger bag - zara.com, sunglasses - asos.com 3. sequin top - lanebryant.com, court shoes - dressrail.com, clutch - missselfridge.com, earrings - maxandchloe.com


Ein Kleidungsstück, das ganz oben auf meiner Wunschliste für den Herbst bzw. Winter steht, ist ein Lederrock. Ich bin vor kurzem bei H&M fündig geworden und habe im Internet diesen wunderschönen Rock gesehen, der für mich die perfekte Kombination aus Leichtigkeit (ausgestellter Schnitt) und festem Material (Leder) ist. Ich mag es, dass man den Lederrock wunderbar kombinieren kann und sowohl abends zum Dinner als auch für den Besuch des Wochenemarktes anziehen kann.

One piece of clothing that is on the top of my wish list for autumn/winter, is a leather skirt. Recently I've found one at H&M and I have seen this beautiful skirt on this internet, that is for me the perfect combination of ease (flare) and solid material (leather). I like the fact that you can combine the leather skirt well and wear it in the evening for dinner and for visiting the farmers market.

Follow simple but fabulous

20 comments

  1. It's gorgeous & goes really well with all your picks...hope to see you wearing it soon! Happy weekend xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm searching for a leather skirt - we're going into summer here, so I'm quite excited!
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great suggestions! i love all of them ;)

    Happy Friday!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third collection because of the vibrant black top. :-)

    Much love from Mystic Nymph

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leather skirt!!!!!!!
    I;m following will you follow me back?????
    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com
    p.s. have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leather skirts are totally awesome, I'd love to own one because they're so stylish and versatile. Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All 3 outfits are amazing! My fall wardrobe needs a little black leather skirt just like that one. ;)

    We're following your blog. Be sure to stop by our blog to enter our $50 Piperlime E-Giftcard giveaway!!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combos for the leather skirt. Love them!

    Patience
    Don't miss my $100 ASOS Gift Card Giveaway:
    ASOS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. genau den selben rock hatte ich mir auch bei h&m bestellt. leider musste ich feststellen, dass er bei mir überhaupt nicht saß, eben weil er so ausgestellt ist :( sehr schade, bin nämlich immernoch auf der suche nach einem schönen lederrock! hoffe du hast mehr glück :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leather skirts!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choices!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there ... I love all the options that you have collaged on this post... it really is creative and so fashion forward..LOVE the versatility of all the items..!! following you now

    I invite you to check out my blog , Hope to see you there !!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely all the outfits! good post and blog :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like

    xx

    Have a great weekend! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. schöne kombinationen!
    hast echt geschmack :) danke für dein liebes kommentar.
    wünsche dir einen schönen abend.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear, I love the third look :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collections and all looks so appearing..! but yes, the leather skirt is sooo beautiful and must have :) -akiko

    http://styleimported.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!