done out in deco

done out in deco by opi
Wie ihr bestimmt schon gemerkt habt, bin ich ein großer Fan von OPI und da ich meine Nägel eigentlich immer lackiert habe, gehören Nagellacke zu meinen liebsten Shoppingartikeln.
Heute möchte ich euch einen Lack von OPI vorstellen, den ich wirklich bezaubernd finde und euch schon hier gezeigt habe. Es handelt sich um den Nagellack "done out in deco" von OPI. Ich habe den Lack schon etwas länger, liebe diesen hellen Violettton aber sehr! Wie gefällt euch denn die Farbe?

As you have already noticed, I am a big fan of OPI and since I wear nail polish almost every day, nail polishes are among my favorite shopping items. 
Today I would like to introduce you to one of OPI's lacquer, which is so adorable and I've already shown you here. It is the nail polish "done out in deco" by OPI. I have this colour for some time and I love this bright mauve! What do you think?

23 comments

  1. nice colour ! :)


    vote for your favourite member of The Rolling Stones on my site ->
    http://twistandshout1960s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of you nail! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color!!
    don't know why but it reminds me of Katy Perry video :D
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Farbe *__*
    Danke für dein Kommi <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge nail varnish fan but addicted to Chanel Le Vernis. I love this colour, it looks amazing on xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Farbe ist total schön so... aber ich glaube, dass sie bei mir sehr kühl wirken würde... o.O

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opi ist klasse, auch die Farbe ist toll! LG, Katha

    http://lieblings-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Nicole, die Farbe ist klasse und Du hast wunderschöne Hände!
    Ich habe keinen Nagellack von OPI, aber das muss sich auf alle Fälle noch ändern :-)!
    Die Tortenplatte habe ich übrigens schon seit ein paar Jahren. Ich habe sie mir mal bei Impressionen bestellt. Ich weiß nicht ob Du die noch bekommst!

    Viele liebE Grüße
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny, I just bought this nail polish color and I love it!




    Xoxo,


    http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh love! OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands, next to Essie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a cute shade of purple..really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this color! I went to go buy that polish last week and they were out of that color :( ...i need to go check back and see if any more came in. That's a beautiful shade with your skin color. lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous colour! I love purple shades and this is one of the best I've seen :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a beautiful colour. And looks great with your skin tone!
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tolle Farbe - ich liebe die OPI-Lacke :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wunderschöne Farbe!! Wenn die OPI-Lacke nur nicht so teuer wären...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally love this site you have! Trying to keep it at this degree is actually a bit of tensing, to boost the mood, check out petroleum free lip balmfor yourself! It is a true delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!