ne win: stradivarius sale

tank top - stradivarius

Auch hier in Hong Kong ist zur Zeit "Summer Sale" und mich hat es natürlich auch nicht aus meinen Lieblingsläden fern gehalten. Bisher habe ich es leider nur zu Stradivarius, Bershka und Pull & Bear geschafft, aber dafür bin auch gleich bei Stradivarius fündig geworden und habe mir folgende Dinge gegönnt! Demnächst werde ich mir dann auch noch H&M, Zara, Mango etc. vornehmen. Drückt mir dir Daumen, dass ich Glück habe und noch das ein oder andere Schnäppchen erwische!

Here in Hong Kong is currently "Summer Sale" and ,of course, I had to go to my my favourite stores. So far I've just made ​​it to Stradivarius, Bershka and Pull & Bear, but at Stradivarius I 've found these following clothes, which I had to buy! Soon I'll also go to H & M, Zara, Mango etc.  
Cross your fingers for me, that I will be lucky and still catch some bargains!
mini skirt - stradivarius
bandeau top- stradivarius
tank top - stradivarius

18 comments

  1. Wow, I super love those new things you got there! I love the striped top most especially. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stradivarius ist einer meiner lieblingsläden! toll:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems that there are sales happening every where! I had no idea there was a stradivarius in HK!! where about is it?

    I love your purchases, great finds!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww this yellow skirt is so adorable :)) great color and very summer :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank's for your sweet comment ! I'm loving those colors ! You could def do an amazing color block outfit ! Keep checking out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da sind tolle Sachen dabei! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Nicole,
    da hast Du tolle Sachen gefunden! Ich war auch schon im Sale unterwegs :-)!
    Viele liebe Grüße,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. great finds! I just got home from a little shopping myself..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finds! Think the stripes tank and yellow shorts will create a fantastic navy fresh look!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tolle Sachen, ich hab heute auch wieder bei H&M Sale bestellt.
    Freu mich schon auf die Lieferung!

    *Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the clothes!

    beautylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous clothing! now I want to go shopping!

    x jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the striped vest xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! I love the striped top!and the yellow skirt. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the tank top with breton stripes!!! Here in the Philippines is the time of "end of season" sale! so we're all off to our favorite stores like Mango, Zara, Topshop etc!
    I love your blog! Please do visit my blog as well, and follow if you find it quite interesting :) Following yours!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!