floral midi skirt

top - primark, skirt - no name, shoes - cotton on, belt - cotton on, bracelet - h&m, nail polish - opi
Ich liebe Blumen einfach und ganz besonders auf Kleidung! Neben meiner Blumenbluse von bershka, ist dieser Midi Rock einer meiner Sommerfavoriten. Diesen Rock habe ich durch Zufall in einem chinesischen Laden entdeckt und mich auf der Stelle verliebt. Er ist einfach perfekt für einen Spaziergang.

I love flowers, especially on clothes! In addition to my floral blouse from bershka, this midi skirt is one of my summer favourites. I discovered this skirt in a Chinese shop by accident and fell in love on the spot. The skirt is just perfect for a walk.

18 comments

  1. Your outfit is indeed simple but fabulous! I like the skirt. :-) You look pretty, Nicole!

    Much love from Mystic Nymph

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love the with pattern on the skirt! gorgeous nail polish as well

    xo heatherheartsfashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. the midi skirt length is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most gorgeous skirts I have seen all year. Beautiful length and gorgeous pattern! The colours are great and I love the outfit all together :) amazing style!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skirt and sandals.the nail polish is so cool!u look really sweet :)
    u have a lovely blog.i am following you.hope u will follow me back if u like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich habe in einem älteren post gelesen, dass du gerade in hongkong bist? total cool :) wie lange denn & was machst du dort?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color....the floral design and its length:)


    Happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the floral skirt. very summery... I love the wall behind u too. :P

    Oh the blur color nail polish goes so well with ur outfit..

    Love!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das sieht süß aus und der Nagellack ist toll :)

    Liebe Grüße, Jule von
    http://tresjoli-jules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors together ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the comment you posted on my blog and thank you so much for following me! I thought i'd check out your blog, and i love it! Especially the outfit section:D This skirt is so cute, and i think your style is so simple but gorgeous! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!