catch me in your net

"catch me in your net" by opi
Den vierten Nagellack der limited Edition "Summer Flutter" ("Flower-to-Flower", "Flit a Bit", "Wing It!") von OPI, habe ich vor ein paar Wochen zum ersten Mal getragen und obwohl die Farbe für mich wirklich ungewöhnlich ist, habe ich mich von Tag zu Tag immer mehr in den Nagellack verliebt. "Catch Me in Your Net" ist ein glitzernder Blau-Grün-Ton, der perfekt für tage am Strand ist.

The fourth nail polish of the limited edition "Summer Flutter" ("Flower-to-Flower", "Flit a Bit", "Wing It!") by OPI, I've worn a few weeks ago for the first time and although the colour is unusual for me, I love this nail polish from day to day more and more. "Catch Me in Your Net" is a sparkling blue-green tone that is perfect for days at the beach.

18 comments

  1. love the blue colour

    but opi is so expensive :(


    xoxo
    www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a cute colour - I love blue nail varnish....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Farbe! Ich finde blaue Nagellacke eh am schönsten! :)
    Aber leider sind die OPI-Lacke so teuer :/

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour- sooo fab! Just discovered your blog, would love it if you check out mine & maybe we can follow each other????
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! :)

    If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great colour! your nails are fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funky colors!!

    I see youre from Hong Kong too!!

    xx

    Style Ceviche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I'll be back in Hong Kong soon, hope to see you around! :)

    xenlau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice nail polish!

    If you want follow me on blogger I will do the same!
    http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. danke sehr! :)
    der nagellack gefällt mir <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OPI! My favourite. The blue shade is gorgeous!

    Awesome blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. havent seen these colors around but im really loving the sparkles in this blue - just painted my nails blue last week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful color! I love the subtle shine too! xxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty color. I love me some blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow another Opi post. I love your new shade Ms. Nicole. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... die Farbe sieht toll aus! :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  17. OPIIIIII das sind echt mit abstand die besten auf dem markt!!!!!
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!