women's world cup 2011

t-shirt - adidas
Eigentlich bin ich kein Fußballfan, aber wenn es um Weltmeisterschaften geht, kann ich mich doch für Fußball begeistern und fiebere mit!
Heute beginnt in Deutschland die Frauen-Weltmeisterschaft und auch wenn ich hier in Hong Kong wahrscheinlich kaum die Möglichkeit haben werde die Spiele zu sehen (Zeitverschiebung von sechs Stunden, welcher Fernsehsender in Hong Kong überträgt die Spiele?), drücke ich unseren Mädels die Daumen!

Actually I'm not a football fan, but when it comes to world championships, I can get into football and cheer on!
Today the Women's World Cup starts in Germany and although we probably won't have the opportunity to watch the games in Hong Kong (time difference of six hours, which television transmitter in Hong Kong shows the games?)I'll keep my fingers crossed for the german team!

8 comments

  1. heute gehts endlich looooos. juhu :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started to follow
    it will be great, if u will answer me in following and do it too <33 i like ur blog and i need your help
    i am a russian model in its beginning and had a blog for a long time
    i have over 900 followers and want you to be the part of my life
    join and enjoy

    Polina Yunusova

    http://www.polinamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, awesome

    haha thanks for your smiley comment


    check out my new post !

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that picture, although I'm really not a huge fan of the world cup! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a huge fan of the World Cup, but I love to go to World Cup parties!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodluck to your team- your country!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!