summer flutter

limited edition "summer flutter" by OPI
Ich habe zwar schon hier und hier meine neuen Lieblingen erwähnt, aber da ich mich so sehr in sie verliebt habe, möchte ich in diesem Post nochmal näher auf sie eingehen. Seit circa einer Woche ist meine Nagellacksammlung um vier kleine Bewohner reicher geworden und ich bin von allen Vieren total begeistert! Es handelt sich um die Limited Edition "Summer Flutter" von OPI und sie ist perfekt für den Sommer, neben einem kräftigen Pink "Flower to Flower" und einem knalligen Orange "Flit a Bit", gibt es zwei Glitzerlacke "Wing it" und "Catch Me in Your Net". Bisher habe ich nur "Flower-to-Flower" ausprobiert, aber es wird bestimmt nicht mehr lange dauern bis ich auch die anderen ausführen werde!
P.S. Heute nacht fliegen wir nach Deutschland! Ich freu mich so sehr!!!!

Although I have already mentioned my new favourites here and here, I would like to write a post about them, because I'm so in love with them. Since last week my nail polish collection has four new little members and I'm excited about all fours! It is the Limited Edition "Summer Flutter" by OPI and it's perfect for the summer In addition to a strong pink "Flower to Flower" and a bright orange "Flit a bit", there are the two glitter paints "Wing It "and "Catch Me in Your Net". So far, I have only tried "Flower-to-Flower", but it will not take long until I will give the others a try!
P.S. Tonight, we will fly to Germany! I'm so happy!!

 
"flower-to-flower" by OPI

18 comments

  1. du hast jetzt ne Schapszahl an Verfolgern:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der blaufarbige sieht ja interessant aus. Hoffe, du kommst gut in Deutschland an. :)

    Mina x
    TheVidiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.P.I has the best colors! I'm such a huge fan of them and Essie ones too, orange is my current obsession for nails! Thanks for visiting my blog, so sweet!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhhhhh... die pinke Farbe ist toll! :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING colors, so pretty. I'm inspired now to paint my nails immediately!

    Check out my new post lovely :D

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink shade you're wearing is so pretty! I love that orange color as well. OPI is my fave! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this nailpolish! Especially the blue shimmery one :)

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now I'm in orange nails!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices you have there dear! I love the "Flit a Bit" nail polis especially.

    Pink looks really good on you though. It looks so sweet! :-)

    Much love from Mystic Nymph

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my I love OPI so much all the colors are so resistant and beautiful!!



    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty color for your nails!

    Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. die lacke sind soooooooo schön *-*


    www.chocholatcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully expressed! Website is adequately looked after. Style is moving forward. To remain up-to-date, get yourself some best lengthening and volumizing mascara! It totally adds the best detail to your face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!