fashion inspiration: neutrals







dresses zara (1.embroidered dress, 2. silk cotton dress, 3. dress with draped top, 4.long knit dress  )



Zurzeit finden ja zum 64. Mal die Filmfestspiele in Cannes (11.-22. Mai) statt und alles was Rang und Namen in der Filmbranche hat, ist dort zu sehen. Natürlich sind besonders die Schauspielerinnen in atemberaubenden Roben von namhaften Designern zu bewundern, bei denen jedes Frauenherzen einen kleinen Luftsprung machen würde, wenn man einmal so ein Kleid tragen dürfte! *Seufz*
In diesem Jahr ist mir besonders aufgefallen, dass Damen, wie Sarah Jessica Parker oder Angelina Jolie, auf helle Farben, wie weiß und beige gesetzt haben. Und neben dem Trend der "Bright Colours" gehört der Trend "Neutrals" ebenso für mich in diesen Frühling. Die Farben sind so leicht und hauchzart, dass man sie sowohl tagsüber, als auch am Abend tragen kann.
Aus diesem Grund habe ich hier meine Favoriten für euch zusammengestellt, die auch für einen "Normalsterblichen" erschwinglich sind!


Currently the 64th. Festival de Cannes (11th-22nd of May) takes place and all the big names in the film industry are there. Of course, especially the actresses in stunning gowns by famous designers are adorable. I think, every woman's heart would make a little jump in the air, if you could wear such a dress! * Sigh * 
This year, I particularly noticed that women, like Sarah Jessica Parker or Angelina Jolie, chose neutral colors, like white and beige. And for me this is one of the spring trends this year. The colors are so light and extremely delicate that they are wearable in the daytime and at night.
For this reason, I've compiled my favorites for you, which are affordable for a "normal " person!

dresses stradivarius (1. tulle dress, 2. lace detail dress, 3. lace edging dress, 4. crochet dress)
dresses asos (1. bandau dress, 2. shift dress, 3. maxi dress, 4. cocktail dress)
Follow my blog with bloglovin

41 comments

  1. that's a great collection of soft coulored dresses ! great picks !

    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah jessica parker looked great! im really loving neutral this spring. im following you now! follow back if you like my blog? :)

    http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses.I specally love the asos shift dress. Check my blog out and see whether u like to follow each other.
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love most of these....neutrals are nice. Really wishing I was in Cannes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with neutral colors, they're so chic and go well at any time ! Kisses

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das sind wirklich ganz tolle Kleider! Vorallem die Farben sind ganz toll!
    Danke für Deinen Kommentar bei mir, ich freue mich Deinen Blog gefunden zu haben!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me, Following you back
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the second dress from Zara...Actually all of your selection is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super schöne kleider gefunden:) echt süß. NUDE ROCKS <3
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling <3 visit
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love them all.

    http://www.hellothula.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inspirating ! I wish I could have even one in my closet !

    Great blog !

    Cheers,
    Koka

    p.s. Please, check my blog and let's follow each other if you also like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful dresses!!!love asos dress!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just adore these soft colors, romantic ruffles, and girly fabrics! any of these pieces would perfect for a summer stroll :)

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Come and see my new post! Would love to have u as a follower.. Beso from buenos aires

    www.thevintageous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog (:

    Follow 'The Style Notebook' on bloglovin or blogspot, comment saying you did, and I'll follow you back.

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I love your blog, I’m following now via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! Hope you follow back.

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    xx. VLM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, the second Zara dress is gorgeous!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dresses from Zara, their lush!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love neutral colours, they are all time classy :)

    following you now, i'm happy if you follow me back.

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. die kleider sind alle so schön!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. schöne sachen und tolle inspiration!

    http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that maxi dress from Zara. I just wish I had a reason to buy it!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks a lot Nicole for stopping by and for your nice comment. if you have a chance , can you come to my page and follow once again, for some reason, your name doesn't show up there.

    greetings from Stockholm

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovelovelove all of those nude-coloured dresses.
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your blog!
    follow you now, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  26. awww those dresses are soo pretty!!! <3
    I love neutral dresses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Nicole!!

    Thank you for your sweet comment!
    I think that neutrals are very flattering!
    I love your choices, specially these from Asos:):)

    Kisses!
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a great post with the neutrals - loving them! :) Keep them coming!
    Cheers!
    Dee

    www.whitesays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I adore this color!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love pink pastel colorssssssssss !!!! love love love ....

    **BB**

    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so into neutrals! They are so fab.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. All of these are so pretty!!

    www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. your very welcome.thankyou so much for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  34. what beautiful dresses!

    xx
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!